The BAUM LAW CORPORATION represents large corporations, small businesses and consumers in real estate litigation of all kinds, from residential purchase agreements to complex commercial leases. To learn how you or your business can benefit from our experience with real estate litigation on any issue or at any scale, contact us in Los Angeles.
We Handle Both Residential and Commercial Real Estate Disputes
Our lawyers thoughtfully develop and carefully execute Real Estate Litigation strategies to meet specific demands of a wide variety of real estate disputes, including:
- Specific performance of residential or commercial purchase agreements
- Contract claims for breach of a purchase or sale agreement
- Fraud claims related to material misrepresentations or nondisclosure in real property transactions
- Disputes over boundaries, easements, encroachment or right of way
- Adverse possession
- Title problems on behalf of owners, buyers or lenders
- Commercial or industrial lease disputes on behalf of owners, property managers or lessees
- Litigation involving homeowner associations
- Environmental litigation
- Real estate disputes related to the purchase or sale of a business
With 15 years of trial experience, BAUM LAW CORPORATION goes above and beyond the others in protecting your rights and advancing your objectives, integrating litigation strategies into each client’s broader business or personal objectives. We explore ways to achieve litigation goals through negotiation, mediation or arbitration whenever these options are available. For additional information about our firm’s experience with real estate litigation in Los Angeles County and Southern California, contact BAUM LAW CORPORATION in Los Angeles.